Its as Easy as 1, 2, 3...
Its easy to get excited about your cabinet project when you know exactly what to expect. These steps outline the project stages, taking your ideas from thought to reality.
Step 1: Your ideas and what you want
Step 2: Your Initial Consultation at our Offices
- Review your cabinet needs, wants and desires for the project.
- See what options are available to stay within your budget.
- Review Design Werks Cabinetry policies and warranty.
- Cost: FREE
Step 3: Cabinet Design Preparation at project location
- Site evaluation and feasibility study
- Preliminary CAD of project
- Cost: $100.00
Step 4: Design Review at our Offices
- Review preliminary cabinet design with you
- Provide preliminary Quote for project
- Discuss and finalize project specifications
- Discuss and finalize cabinet design, colors and materials
- Cost: 15 percent of project quote
Step 5: Design Finalization at our Offices
- Provide you with Job Proposal with full project details
- You decide on contractors for remodeling, countertops, tile, electrical and plumbing, as needed
- Project time line is discussed
- Project Contract is signed and payments for cabinet design is credited towards project
- Cost: 50 percent of project contract is due
Step 6: Manufacturing
- Materials for project are ordered
- Project is built and ready for installation
- Cost: 40 percent of project contract is due
Step 7: Installation
- Installation is scheduled
- Design Werks Cabinetry coordinates contractors as needed for the project
- Change Orders completed if necessary.
- Quality, cleanliness and communication with you receive top priority
Step 8: Project Completion
- Installation is completed
- Final evaluations are made by you and Alexander Custom Cabinets
- Photos taken of completed project
- Cost: Remaining outstanding balance of project is due